Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wow

I can't believe I was able to get on-line!!! We are all doing great, The Lord is moving mountains for us. All of our bags arrived safely. After a passport snafu we were praying hard that Sarah C. would be able to meet up with us in Kenya and she is here safe and sound.  The most beautiful moment I have see so fart was the moment that sweet little Timo saw his BFF David Howard.  I know that we are all God's children and that every child at House of Hope have been blessed to have Margret for the amazing mom that she is. What I witnessed to day was a union that God has created, David and Timo are Spiritually Father and son. I believe that this is a special appointment that only be revealed When God chooses I feel that will be in heaven.  Just Like Jesse said last year "I always wondered why I didn't have kids, then I came to House of Hope and realized I've always children I just had to come to HOH to find them.

These Children are truly angels on earth, they were born into dangerous filthy situations and as Our Lord always does he waits until the perfect time and the child moves into HOH and their lives changes for ever, the live that God has planned for them begins the day they walk through the doors of House of Hope


     Father God , I come to you not on my knees for I am dancing in your glory, praising you for simply being My Lord and Savior. I do ask for special blessing for the team, for safety, that well all stay healthy.
In Him, Amen


Smile God Loves YOU!
HH

2 comments:

  1. We are so pleased you made it safely. It's 102 degrees here. I hope it's better for you. You continue to be in our prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen! What an encouragement your words of praise are!!

    ReplyDelete