Pray Warriors!
I know as we get closer to our departure date, the enemy gets madder and madder! Last night my dryer went out Ugh! I do not have the time or the money to deal with this right now! I got mad and yelled "You Stupid satan get out!" I am sure you know what happens next..... THE DRYER IS WORKING! Praise God for the simple things, He is even taking care of my silly dryer. The enemy will try everything to stop us, but by The Grace of God we will complete our Mission!
Father God, Thank you so much for watching over the simple things, like my dryer. Please wrap your arms around us as we make the final preparations for the Mission you have called us to. In Jesus name we REBUKE the enemy and his attempts to destroy us. Lord we put on the Armor of God and have faith that we will be protected from anything that does not come from You Our Lord!
In His name,
Amen
Smile God Loves YOU!
HH
Prayers for a safe departure and everyone's health. May you be a blessing to many on your trip. Diane Jones
ReplyDelete