Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Countdown!

It is hard to believe that we leave for Kenya in 10 short days! (For those of us that will be helping out for Summer Kids Club, 10 extremely short days) I guess I have officially lost my mind because I volunteered to do this blog!

I am hoping to keep family and friends up to date on how we as a team are doing and most importantly to share what God is doing through us! Please feel free to share this blog with whomever you wish! 
For those of you who have stumbled upon this blog by accident here is some background info.....

Starfish Kenya is a mission that started in 2001, rescuing the children of Nairobi who have lost their parents to AIDS and HIV one child at a time! Here is a link to the website http://www.starfishkenya.com/ 

Please keep the mission team in your prayers.


Dear Lord, We come to You on our knees rejoicing that You have chosen us to go to Kenya and work with your children. Lord we pray for safety as we travel, wisdom as we teach and discernment as we listen! In Your Son's Holy name, Amen


Smile God Loves YOU!
HH




1 comment: