Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Unhappy Hump day

Well normally we say "Happy Hump day" because we are looking forward to Friday. As I teacher I have even changed Thursday to "Friday-eve"   When you are in Kenya playing and supposedly teaching children about Jesus although we are actually learning about Jesus from our students! Wednesday means we are a day closer to saying good bye to our 'Starfish" each and every one of them are amazing.  They stole my heart, a heart that will never be the same again.  Thank you Lord for sharing you children we me!

As far as the team goes we are all doing great although we are tired, everyone is healthy and everyone at House of Hope is great. The bible lesson this morning was about "what hinders us from being completely God's?"  So tonight I challenge you to spend some time figuring out what hinders you, what is holding you back from being in his complete obedience to God?

Thank you again for your continued prayers, we miss you greatly and truly appreciate our families for hanging in there until we get home! God Bless!


Smile God Loves YOU!
HH


PS. Does anyone know how to post pictures to this blog?

1 comment:

  1. I know you will miss these sweet children, but Wow! what a wonderful way to experience God at work in all of your lives. Sending up prayers for blessings, health and the Spirit's continued presence for everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete