Hi I am sorry it has been a couple days since I posted for you guys. We have been busy playing and learning and sharing God's love! On Friday we wrapped up a wonderful week of Kids Club Kenya! Then on Saturday we were blessed with the chance to visit one of the slums that so many of our HOH kids once called home. This slum was smaller compared to the ones we have seen in the past. We were able to pray with individuals and were also able hand out some flour and bread. We met a lady who is 120 years old and her daughter who was with her is 110. It was a true blessing to spend time with these people. One lady who appeared to be in her 80's ran ahead of us and invited us into her home. So was so very proud of her extremely small house that was made of plastic bags glued together with mud! I was humbled by her joy!
Today was the last day at HOH and we leave for our safari in the morning. The team is ready for a little R&R. I wanted to let you that we will not have an internet connection for the next few days, so don't worry when you don't hear from your loved one. Rest assured we are safe in God's hands and enjoying so much needed down time!
Smile God Loves YOU!
HH
No comments:
Post a Comment